The Eucharistic Fraternity of Saint Paul
The main activity of the Fraternity is the monthly meeting that takes place regularly from September to May. This encounter usually begins with a time of adoration in the presence of the Blessed Sacrament. Thereafter, a light snack is served to allow people to fraternize. Then comes a talk given either by a guest or with the projection of a DVD. These DVDs come from Quebec where the sister who ensures the link, Sister Edith, continues to send teachings given by her or by others. Finally, at each meeting, a written document is handed out: either a prayer, a summary of the talk or news of the sisters of the convent in Beauport or other groups of the DMA Family.
The year always ends with a Mass in which the new members dedicate themselves to the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus and the others renew their consecration. Each member is then called in his daily life to give witness to Jesus offering himself and giving himself in the Eucharist out of love.
The Fraternity of Saint Paul receives the visit of a Dominican Missionary Adorer every year in order to maintain and deepen the bond between the group and the Congregation and also all the other groups of the Dominican Missionary Adorer Family. Welcoming brothers and sisters from the Fraternity of Saint Paul to the Cenacle of the Eucharistic Heart in Beauport when some come to Quebec is always a source of joy for the sisters of the community, as well as for other brothers and sisters of the Family when they can enjoy an encounter with the visitors.
For further information, please contact Claude Lampron, the President, with the following form or sister Édith Carrier, by phone (418) 661-9221
- To walk in the spirituality that the Lord offers us with Mother Julienne du Rosaire is what the Fraternity gives me! What a gift to learn how to become very small in the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, that Eucharistic Heart that allows us to worship the Father in Spirit and in truth... With Mother Julienne du Rosaire, through the talks given by her daughters, we learn that Mary, our Mother in Heaven, is also present. Mary gives us the example... to say "yes" to the work of God in your lives.
- I love the Fraternity, because it helps me to better understand the Gospel.
- The Fraternity is a beautiful fraternal and human encounter, good for the heart, the spirit and for love.
- We like to come to the Fraternity, because it helps us deepen our faith. We learn quite a bit about Mary.
- I come for a spiritual encounter. Our body needs even more spiritual food than human food. When I come to the Fraternity, I receive this nourishment.
- I like to come each time, because this gives me the assurance that I am never alone. Mary and Jesus are always my joy, my hope. How often I talk to them! What a gift is my faith! Thank you for this beautiful Fraternity.
- The Fraternity affirms the reason of our being here on earth. Certainly, Mother Julienne du Rosaire has traced the way for us.
- Thank you to have us know that you are our friends! Thank you for this beautiful Fraternity. United forever. J.M.J.
- We are here because we have benefited greatly from the spirituality of Mother Julienne du Rosaire, especially to understand the Mass. Your friendship has been very dear to us. Love and glory ...
- The Fraternity for me is to better know Christ Jesus, to better know the Blessed Virgin Mary and how to pray to them daily in my everyday tasks. Mother Julienne’s reflections, shared by the Dominican Missionary Adorers, help me to make the Lord known to my children, to my husband, to my friends and even to strangers.
- Thanks to the Fraternity, I am more aware of the Eucharistic presence in my life. Also the understanding of prayer, the Our Father and the preface during the Eucharistic celebration.
- The Fraternity here in St. Paul ... what a beautiful gift from the Dominican Missionaries Adorers! A very simple organization that gathers people to pray, to adore, to listen, to learn, to discuss around a snack ... and the whole in French! Strong links are created between the members and especially between the members and the DMA sisters. There are many other opportunities to grow in our faith, but the spirituality of the Eucharistic Heart as understood by Mother Julienne du Rosaire and transmitted by her sisters helps me even more to come closer to our God.